Fancy a bit of arty culture this coming weekend? If the answer is yes, check out our list of 12 arty things to do in London.
1. See contemporary art at the White Cube Gallery on Bermondsey Street in south east London.
2. Check out a Rossetti at the Guildhall.
3. Notice how The Laughing Cavaliers’ eyes appear to follow you around the room in the famous Frans Hals painting at the Wallace Collection.
4. Get an eyeful of kings and queens, musicians and film stars at the National Portrait Gallery.
5. Discover art by Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Gainsborough, Turner, Renoir and Van Gogh at the National Gallery.
6. Admire masterpieces by Cézanne, Bonnard, Matisse, Picasso, Rothko, Dalí, Pollock, Warhol and Bourgeois at Tate Modern.
7. Enjoy some modern art at Chelsea’s palatial Saatchi Gallery.
8. See prop-makers and theatre designers working behind-the-scenes at the National Theatre by walking along its Shearling High-Level Walkway.
9. Take part in the Third Space 360 Camera Experience and make your own flying fitness video at More London Free Festival at The Scoop.
10. Visit neon wonderland God’s Own Junkyard (main picture), which is chock-full of vintage neon signs and old movie props.
11. Take a peek at London’s public and street art, including works by guerrilla artist Banksy.
12. Feast your eyes on literary treasures like the Magna Carta and original Beatles lyrics at the British Library.